Prime Fastener’s Sustainability Policy:
Prime Fastener recognizes that businesses can have a negative impact on the environment. We are committed, and excited in, finding ways in which we can reduce the impact of our work both in the office and when work takes us away from the office.
It is our policy to:
- Recycle as much waste material as possible
- Avoid the use of paper wherever possible. For example, sending invoices, quotes and statements via email.
- Recycling equipment that is no longer of use to the company. For example, giving away items such as computers and printers that we no longer use.
- Keep energy usage low. For example, making use of low energy light bulbs throughout and ensuring that computers are shut down after work.
- Reuse waste paper (from the printer) where possible
- Purchase products made with recycled paper. For example, paper towels, printer paper and recycled cartons.
- Purchase products with a lower environmental impact. For example, environmentally safe soaps and detergents.
- Use low impact transport for travel to and from work and travel for business. For example, we use public transport as much as possible and offer a Cycle Scheme to encourage staff to cycle to work or to carpool.
- Avoid unnecessary travel by making use of instant messaging, video and audio conferencing, telephone and email.
We sit together with our employees on a regular basis to encourage our Sustainability Policy. We make it viewable in our work area and/or on our website and re-visit it at least once a year to find new ways to decrease our company’s carbon footprint. What’s good for our environment is good for our business.
- Our Vision
- Our Goals
- What we want to achieve
- Defined by scope
- How goals are achieved
- How success is measured
Prime Fastener’s Sustainability Vision Statement:
We intend to provide the best products to our customers while simultaneously working to improve the environmental, social, and economic aspects of the world in which we operate.
Our vision becomes reality by putting into action programs and practices that reduce the use of natural resources, optimize energy efficient products and technologies and foster innovations and creative solutions that add value for our customers, communities and our planet.
Goal for your sustainability policy:
With a focus on energy, Prime Fastener will reduce the amount of energy used onsite at ALL Prime Fastener offices and Factory over the next 3 years working with our equipment providers, staff and partners.
We are committed to reducing company office energy.
Prime Fastener’s Sustainability Statements of commitment:
Prime Fastener is committed to establishing, promoting, maintaining and improving a culture of sustainability and environmental responsibility by staff, our supply chain, and stakeholders.
Prime Fastener is committed to providing timely management review of sustainable business operating procedures and practices. We commit to track, measurement and report on our performance of the implementation of sustainability practices with a commitment of continual improvement in these areas.